Charles F. McDarris
Charles McDarris practices primarily in the area of administrative, municipal and regulatory law as well as general litigation. Prior to joining the firm as "of counsel,” Charles was in private practice and also served as an Associate Attorney General with the North Carolina Department of Justice from 1991 through 1993.
Charles received a Business Administration degree with a concentration in Economics from Presbyterian College and received his law degree from Wake Forest University School of Law. He is also a recipient of the American Jurisprudence Award in Trial Practice.
- Presbyterian College, B.S., 1985
- Wake Forest University, J.D., 1990
- North Carolina State Courts
- Federal District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- Federal District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Wake County Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association Specialty Member-Administrative Law Section
- Board Member, Town of Cary Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Former Chairman/Board Member of the Cary Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Current Member/Cary Historic Preservation Commission