Cody R. Loughridge represents corporate and individual clients in complex civil litigation, including construction, commercial collections, contract interpretation, and various other debtor-creditor disputes. Cody practices throughout the state, federal, and bankruptcy courts of North Carolina and has served as lead counsel at bench and jury trials, as well as in arbitrations and mediations.
In 2014, 2015, and 2016, Cody was selected as a North Carolina Super Lawyers “Rising Star” in the area of construction litigation, a peer recognition reserved for less than 3% of North Carolina lawyers.
Cody currently serves as a Council Member of the North Carolina Bar Association, Construction Section (2018-2021) and has previously served as Vice-Chair, Legislative Committee as well as Co-Chair, Legislative and Ethical Committee (2010-2013).
Cody received his law degree from the Norman A. Wiggins School of Law at Campbell University. Prior to law school, he graduated from North Carolina State University, with honors, majoring in Political Science and minoring in Philosophy.
Cody and his wife, Morgan, live in Holly Springs with their 2 sons. In his free time, Cody enjoys outdoor activities, such as boating, camping, skiing, and attending live music events. When not outdoors, the Loughridges enjoy spending time together in the kitchen.
- Campbell University, Juris Doctor,
- North Carolina State University, Bachelor of Arts – Political Science,
- United States District Court – Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of North Carolina
- United States Bankruptcy Court – Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of North Carolina
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association/Construction Section (Council Member, Term 2010-2013 & 2018-2021; Vice-Chair, Legislative Committee; Co-Chair, Legislative and Ethical Committee)
- Wake County Bar Association