Warren K. Hicks
Warren Hicks concentrates her practice on utilities law matters, including representation of the interests of large electric users on rate issues before the North Carolina Utilities Commission, and has completed the National Association of Regulatory Commisioners Utility Rate School. Warren's experience includes: General rate cases and annual fuel and other rider proceedings; Rate design and cost of service issues, particularly those relevant to large electricity users; Cost recovery and cost allocation issues.
A 2011 graduate of Campbell University's Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, Warren was the recipient of the Valera Justice and Stacey Buckner Hall Scholarship. While at Campbell, she completed the Trial Advocacy Program and served, first, as the Secretary/Treasurer and then as the President of the Campbell Law School Environmental Law Association.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A. English and Art History, 2005
- Campbell University, Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, J.D., 2011
- All North Carolina State Courts
- Federal District Court for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of North Carolina
- Wake County Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association